Monday, April 18, 2016

25 and Killin it..

I just read something saying around new years, birthdays, beginning of the weeks people interest in starting new activities peak. I think my 25th birthday is the perfect reason to start back up with everything. I may not start going to the gym as consistently but I will start writing more.

25 is BIG. Its the year Jessica Simpson was dreading so why can't I (jump to 34 seconds in on the video clip so you don't miss the magic) . I am a typical person who hates birthdays. I hate time passing and at a speed which seem hyper sonic. 


My sister every year plans something amazing for me on my birthday. This year my girlfriends planned a wonderful day and night. It was a beautiful day in Toronto.  It went a little something like this:

Gusto



Next Stop

Sweet Jesus 

(40 minute wait in line but our nail appointment was not until 7:30 so we had time to kill)



Her Majesty's Pleasure 

awesome nail bar... literally its bar where you can get a manicure, pedicure and blowout




90's Themed Party at the Gladstone Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment