Monday, May 12, 2014

Home Garden Centre

This summer with my lack of substantial work I have been finding other ways to keep myself busy. For some reason gardening has become a surprisingly fun pass time. There is just something about seeing your hard work have such a beautiful end result.

My 10 acre property has a substantial amount of weeds on it but there are little gardens around that can look magnificent after some well deserved attention

We bought some cheater plants so our garden is growing pretty well. We have a little green house that we are going to use next year so we can create our own cheater plants and not have to buy them. We have already enjoyed many zucchinis and salads thanks to it.


I couldn’t get it all done without my amazing team, gf t-swizzle, bf jmac, mommy dearest and the master of the house.





Flower Power or should I say tomato, lettuce, zucchini, potatoes and pepper power 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment