Monday, April 28, 2014

Just the Beginning

So, it is the Monday following the last week of classes. Eight AM rolls around and I am not in marketing/IMC... I am not looking at a tired yet well dressed group of people and I am sad. During my undergrad I was a number not many people knew my name and I came in and out of class as I pleased. On the other hand at Humber almost everyone in my class knew my name and I am leaving there with a group of friends I know will remain close despite us not being in school anymore. I can not thank everyone in my class enough for helping make this time not only memorable but enjoyable. I have to stop writing now because I am getting sad thinking about it. I wish everyone nothing but success in whichever direction they choose. Our graduating class was remarkably talented and it is an honor to know them all.




After our final exam we went out to breakfast at the Good Fork on Bloor near Jane station. Im going to miss these ladies. Cally, Katherine and Kaelin have been my go-to's for eight months but I feel like I've known them forever. Click on their names to check out their personal blogs!

I love eclectic picture frame displays, I want to make one myself one day  
Champagne with breakfast.. why not!


I wouldn't trade this year for anything and I am excited to see what the future holds! Now lets bring on the 30 degree weather and get this summer started! 

Stay cool.

Always Ayr <3

1 comment: