Thursday, April 10, 2014

GUESS WHO GOT DELETED!?

I can joke about this now but in the moment I was traumatized! Google robots deleted babblinginblazers. As Stephanie Tanner would say

(It begins to not sound like a word after 15 seconds)

The bots mistakenly thought I was spam. Since the robots who have no soul did that I will try not to take offence GOOGLE.

Tips to the deleted:

  • Do not give up! Keep clicking restore so no one forgets about you
  • Post in help forums. I waited to long because mine took 10 days to come back to me. Google monitors those forums and can help you a lot faster.
Don't bother tweeting at them my professor and I tried that... and although Google is a wonderful place to work, so I hear according to the movie The Internship, its customer service is not comparable to that of Starbucks.



Always (or until I get deleted again) Ayr <3

1 comment: