Monday, March 31, 2014

Child with a Chequebook meets Natural in Front of a Nikon

This child with a cheque book blogger Taylor brown is one of my best friends. Who knew she was such a natural in front of the camera. Her whitty banter and signature signoffs will keep you coming back for more. She has great advice for real girls and her look is always put together, I have never seen her with chipped nails! She has dark hair and stunning blue green eyes and she finds me funny so all around a great person. Taylor and I took some photos at the beach on Lakeshore and continued onto Queen West. Check out the no filter pictures below. I highly recommend you go experiment with your look and a camera. If nothing else you will have some laughs to remember the experience.



So chic
My love for HBC does not stop with this umbrella 

<3 Always Ayr

No comments:

Post a Comment