Monday, March 3, 2014

Power of Positive Thinking + Law of attraction

Source



I finally got to get away this week. My Father, sister and I went to Florida. Like everyone else in the world we have all been working really hard and needed a break.

We were taking a walk on the beach (insert sounds of the ocean), my dad started asking my sister and I what we thought of the power of the law of attraction. My mom is very much into this method of thinking, seeing something or envisioning yourself doing something and therefore making it happen. We laughed and said why. He went on to tell a story about how when he was parking the car which was a mild nightmare with spring break aka everyone and their sister down heading to the beach. The day before he said he planned out getting a parking spot. He told himself I will drive around one more time and go down this isle and to the right and I will get a spot, he did. 

Today, we were behind a car and someone pulled out so the car in front of us got a great spot and it was good timing for them. My sister said, "oh good for them". Then my father thought to himself we would get the next one because Emma wished well for others. 

His third story stepped away from parking. As we started our walk on the beach he thought to himself, oh it would be nice to get a sand dollar for Nancy (my mother). He pick up one shell that looked like one, but threw it back because it was broken, and what do you know, the next shell he picks up is a sand dollar.

At this point my sister and I were smiling thinking about this normally skeptical man enjoying the little events he had wished upon himself. Thinking more positively is healthy for your brain and body.

Wish well for others, focus on the good, pay it forward and good things will happen to you.

I leave you will the peaceful image of the ocean that I took today. It is as beautiful as you are.



<3 Always Ayr

2 comments: