Monday, March 10, 2014

El Catrin


Last night I went out for dinner with my sister Emma, Cousin Shauna and my friend Taylor. It is awesome having a girl’s night to catch up. Shauna is a well-educated Torontonian who knows the hot spots to eat. It is always fun to try a new restaurant and El Catrin did not disappoint. 

We got Guacamole en la mesa to start, above there is a picture of my dinner Tacos- Sudados, followed by Emmas Tacos- Gobernador, Taylors Botanas- Gringa and Shauna’s Tostada-Atun. To be honest, when the servers brought out our food we had no idea what they were saying. There was a 360 rotation between what was presented in front of us to what we ended up eating. 

The waitress recommends that you order for the table meaning everyone chooses one thing and you pick and chose off each other’s plates. Eating with one vegetarian and another gluten free makes things difficult so we all got our own thing.



The picture of the outdoor patio is from Blog Spot Toronto which I wanted to include because I can't wait go back when the weather is nicer!

<3 Always Ayr

No comments:

Post a Comment