Monday, April 14, 2014

Denim Done Right

We all know denim was where it was at in the 90's. It did not ever really go away and like a good relationship it evolved into something better.  

Beyonce and Jay Z Source 

Destiny's Child Source
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Source

Mr. & Mrs. Carter can still match but in a more subtle way

Beyonce and Jay Z Source 
Everyone remembers his or her firsts. The first time I remember seeing boyfriend jeans was on Victoria Beckham. Most of you will not agree but I thought she look so cool! She looked like she just woke up and put on David Beckhams' pants. I thought the thick belt also accentuated her very tiny waist. I myself don't feel I have much of a waist so I can appreciate when I see a woman with a similar frame.
Victoria Beckham Source

Victoria Beckham Source 

 VB and I have both learned how to get a better fit boyfriend jean and avoid the sagging behind. I love this style and I can not wait to recreate it myself!


Keep on denim-ing

<3 Always Ayr

No comments:

Post a Comment