Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Birthday!

If you're not turning 18, 19, 21 or a child your birthday can quickly become a dreaded event. People are weird around their birthday it is like a personal New Years Eve. Thinking about the past year and the year to come can be daunting. I knew I had to turn the day around and make it special. You only turn 23 once!

This year my whole family was together at my parents’ house to celebrate Easter and their first born, me! My always-supportive sister helped me create a day I won't soon forget. The sun was shining and the snow has melted. We went and picked up 24 balloons for 30 dollars from Party City (two ended up flying away so it was lucky we had the extra). Before we went back home we stopped at Blackbridge for the first look. Its not a quiet road so onlookers must have thought we were nuts. 

Everyone look beautiful in their pastels. I am wearing a top I got on sale from J.Crew, Sexy Boyfriend jeans from the Gap and Steve Madden flats from The Bay.

23 purple balloons
My puppy, June (she is a failed guide dog on purpose so she could stay with us)
Love the spring colors! 

Mike & Jon were troupers and we love them for it

The day called for a walk in the forest still dressed in our easter finest 
Hope you spend the holiday weekend with those you love, I know I did!

How do you guys make your birthday special?

Always Ayr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment