Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello I live here


This week I took a long weekend and went to Montreal! Although the overall goal of the trip was to help my sister move from one apartment to another it was so much more. The weather was gorgeous. After the move, which was a pretty early morning after going out the night before, we went to the Atwater Market and on a walk through Mount Royal. Despite the fact that I lived in Montreal when I was young and have been there countless times since, there was something about this trip that was different. I attribute it to the weather and my beautiful family. My new obsession with gardening is evident in my pictures below. 

Just like Carrie walking into Heaven on Fifth I took a deep and breath and echoed, "Hello, I live here".











making use of an awesome panoramic moment 

Re-found love for this beautiful city. I highly recommend Montreal in the summer so much to do (and there are no mosquitos)!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment