Monday, June 9, 2014

Just the Girls

Everyone should know this past Friday the Faults in Our Stars came out and if you do not shame on you! My bffl and fellow blogger Taylor had been bugging me for a couple years to read it and it took the commuting life for me to finally get around to it. The stone that I am did not cry as hard as the women around me, Emma's faucet (her nose) started about 30 minutes into the movie and didn’t stop again until we got to the subway while Shauna although beautiful put Oprahs’ ugly cry to shame. I shed some tears but I was not unaware to trek home and makeup of the night. When we left everyone’s eyes were red and looked exhausted, I am assuming from emotional drain. Overall, it was a great movie.


Prior to the sob fest of 2014, we picked up Shauna at work and made our way to Yorkville where we ate dinner at TrattoriaNervosa aka CafĂ© Nervosa aka the restaurant Beyonce ate at when she was here last summer. 

Enjoy the day visually below.

Source

We decided gaining 10 pounds each would be perfect for this shot

Kipling Station


Two beauties

Always E

1 comment: