Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Nous avons Mangé

France food, food France… it’s basically the one in the same. Of course it was wonderful. I chose to focus on my positive experiences as oppose to my cheese sandwiches with a side of bread (in my opinion the bread to cheese ratio is suppose to be 90 10, I don’t need a brick of cheese on a cube of bread).

A baguette a day keeps the doctor away; or a tropezienne depending on your sweet tooth. Our hotel was fairly central in Cannes and surrounded by lots of bakeries and restaurants. A baguette was only 80 cents, euro cents but still inexpensive.



One of my favourite nights/restaurant, which might have had something to do with the amount of wine that was consumed throughout the meal, was at Le Caveau30. The restaurant had a fun atmosphere and I had pesto tortellini so my food was green which made me laugh. 

Standard
This smell here is indescribable... use your imagination 
little mice 
This restaurant is gorgeous (locking that away for future home decor)

Maybe ill start drinking coffee if they all look like this 


The restaurant below needed its own section because we went there three times! With all the restaurants available to us I would say that makes this one pretty special. As soon as you sit down you get a glass of champagne in your hand. The waiter who is from the south of Italy was sweet and he knew Guelph therefore a keeper. The food... there are no words. I love spicy food and the fact that my pasta wasn't over cooked and my mouth was on fire equals an A+ in my book.
Da Stefano
Caprese salad at its finest

The spiciest pasta I have every had! It was amazingggg


Mia famiglia 

No comments:

Post a Comment