Monday, August 25, 2014

Guess who was in the South of France pour deux semaines?

I cannot get over how amazingly gorgeous Cannes was. In the past I would get home sick whenever I would go on vacation but now that I am older I appreciate more the privilege of travel. I am not going to lie; whenever we would get in a car in France I would still loose my mind. It makes me feel claustrophobic and impatient and when I am not driving I feel a bit out of control, which can make my mood most unpleasant for those around me.


We started off week number one with a standard car. I laugh at the most inappropriate times so when my dad would stall the car in the middle of the intersection and cars were honking and people were giving us the figure I was hysterically laughing in the back (very rude I know I would stop if I could).

After a day trip to Monaco the car broke down... that was special. After that it was automatic all the way. He was very brave for driving because we got to see all these beautiful cities in France. 

Gordon
A lookout on the way to Gordon
Monaco
Monaco

Nice, rooftop picture from the Musée d'art moderne et d'art contemporain
Nice
Waterfall at the top of Nice Castle Hill, the elevator was broken the day we went so it was quite the hike to the top

Nice
Eze
I just love this picture... coolest kids in the water
E

No comments:

Post a Comment