Monday, July 28, 2014

Champagne Birthday


This Wednesday Taylor and I ventured back to Toronto for Shaunas’ birthday dinner! We had some time before dinner so I made her come with me to St Joseph media where a gift bag full of goodies were waiting for me as a thank you for an event I volunteered for. Queen street east and west are not as close as you would think.

Dinner was at La Carnita. I was obsessed with the food, so much so I made Jon promise we would go back on Friday! Sadly when getting ready to go I decided best to check if they were open for lunch and of course they only opened at 5 pm (I worked at 4:30). So we went to El Catrin in the distillery because they serve similar food.


I loved Shauna’s gift and it was fun to buy. I love using a real bag instead of a gift bag and writing in a book instead of a card!  The fact that everything was color coordinated was just the cherry on top. Happy Birthday love, I hope the day was amazing.



Typi(K)al
Necklace from Aldo, I'm in love

Shauna's Birthday Goodies, Necklace from Aldo, everything else from Chapters 
No card needed here

These lights are on my DIY list for a room at my house
Birthday Girl, 23 on the 23rd 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment