Monday, July 7, 2014

Saint Lawrence Market

Now that I am back in Guelph and out of Toronto every time we go to Toronto we have to make the most of it. I went to the saint Lawrence Market with Taylor the week after we moved out.


Then my parents wanted to see what it was also about. I accidently spent 30 dollars on macaroons. I went up to the counter and said “one of every flavour please!” (Without asking how much they were its not my fault I assumed it was like a 10 for 10 of 10 for 15 kind of deal). What are you going to do, live and learn, or ask before you buy?  Im not going to lie the Atwater Market in Montreal is better and has a bit more variety. It also might have something to do with the city, Montreal for the win. 

Both days were beautiful and we took the go train from Aldershot and Mimico the second time. 







My favourite building and my favourite dad
Expensive but delicious

E

No comments:

Post a Comment