Monday, February 10, 2014

First Day of my Internship


If you like exchanging fashion tips from people all over the world, check out the style chat put on by Style Caster. From the chat I participated in on twitter last Wednesday, I got lots of ideas for what I should wear on my first day at my new internship. Pencil skirt was the number one suggestion. I had to go with what makes me comfortable. I am wearing a blazer from RW & co, pants from Old Navy, Michael Kors belt and Coach Leather bag. The shoes, as stylish as booties are, I have yet to find a pair I love so I borrowed this pair from my roommate, Taylor, who is a Godsend.   

Well, I made it through my first day of my internship. I will be working with 4 other girls in an office dominated by men (so that should be fun). I am doing an internship at Mejuri. It is an online retailer that creates one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces designed by those who submit their ideas and have won a majority vote.


There are creative people all over the world so if you are interested in submitting a design to Mejuri please feel free to contact me at erika@mejuri.com. I would love to give you more information.

<3 Always Ayr

No comments:

Post a Comment