Monday, February 17, 2014

Free or Cheap

Sorry about my usual Monday post being late. Family day for me was spent working at Mejuri on a soon-to-be published photo shoot of the jewelry. My friend Brittany was our model for the necklaces and earrings and I was the hand model ie. rings and bangles. I am wearing one of Mejuri's most famous pieces: the Zamrud ring. The link below takes you directly to the website. 
'Zamrud Khatulistiwa' means 'Emerald of the Equator 
Brittany at our Mejuri office
My motto lately is free or cheap. My internship is unpaid (FREE LABOR) but they paid for my manicure for the shoot. I went skating on Sunday and today with my boyfriend at this beautiful outdoor rink (FREE SKATING).

Last Thursday I went out for dinner with some beautiful ladies from school. They introduced me to a Toronto event called Winterlicious. Participating restaurants serve a fixed menu for a discounted price (CHEAP DINNER). We went to Lil' Baci on Yonge Street.  I had the Sardinian Style Calamari, Pappardelle Cacciatore & Mud Pie for dessert. The chocolate Mud Pie was to die for. To be honest I would have dessert for every meal if it wasn’t socially frowned upon.             

I highly recommend finding affordable ways to have fun, it can avoid future stress.


<3 Always Ayr

1 comment: