Monday, February 3, 2014

Intro


Forever waiting for summer
But for now…Oh Canada [Source]

Welcome Welcome

My Name is Erika. I am from Toronto, Ontario. I am in the Fashion Management and Promotions program at a local college. I do believe the right outfit can make or break a night. Clothes can lead to confidence (despite recently reading that people who sleep naked wake up feeling more confident).

Welcome to my public diary/lifestyle blog. I have been told when I write an essay, it usually comes out sounding like a conversation, for this reason I think I will be good at blog writing. I don’t have a specific topic because life doesn’t usually feel like it has a plan so why should my blog. Once a month I am going to research a country that I want to visit titled e-travel. The first country I am going to start off blogging about is Vietnam, followed by Cambodia, Laos and India. I am starting to plan a trip with my boyfriend and I want to learn, so you can learn right along with me. I am lucky to be working with a woman who drops everything to travel. She is inspiring.

Current soundtrack to my life is Beyonce’s newest CD and yet another inspiration to travel (watch the Blue video, Brazil look beautiful).  


Posts to come because of things I love:

Family
The ocean
Fall
Organization
Exercise
Fashion
Makeup
Hair

<3 Always Ayr

No comments:

Post a Comment