Monday, June 13, 2016

London Calling!

Rain, Rain, Rain... I mean London, London, London

After a lovely Layover to Iceland in the middle of the night we arrived in London! We took the tube to Clapham junction where my amazing friend Katie met us at her quaint little flat.  Whoa, I sounded pretty British there. We had tons of fun running around the city with her. 

Katie took us to a restaurant in Notting Hill called Beach Blanket Babylon it was Alison wonderland meets... you should just go. Dinner conversation Brexit, the conclusion we are against it.
source

The next day we hit some major London sites. Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the House of Commons.




We ended the day with some fish and chips at Sherlock Holmes and then we saw WICKED at the Apollo Victoria Theatre. Which I have to say is amazing. I didn't know the premise of the musical but I love the Wizard of Oz so then dropping little bit of the back story was really fun.




Keep Calm and Defy Gravity

E



No comments:

Post a Comment