Monday, June 20, 2016

Santorini

I have never stayed in a Hostel before and being the nervous traveler I am had a charming little emotional breakdown by the pool. I am attributing it to flying through the night and then lugging my suitcase to the hostel. Not that long a walk in retrospect but not what I wanted to be doing at 6:30 in the morning. We used Hostelworld and I would do it again.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Caveland and the island. The employees were very nice and if you're open minded anything you need is close by.





Fun tip: you can't flush toilet paper which apparently everyone knew but me

We rented an ATV from Santorini Scooter Rental. The owner Pano was very nice and gave us a great deal because we were renting for 10 days.







I thought 10 days was going to be too much in one place but I think it gave us the opportunity to get comfortable and really see what the island had to offer. It was also relaxing. We have time to explore without heavy suitcases weighing us down. Santorini is beautiful and these photos are only from the first few days!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment